A major problem in this modern world relationship is being able to read signs. Not being able to tell the difference between a regular fight and a warning sign that things are coming to an end. If you are sensitive and wise enough, you would be able to see the signs that your relationship is coming to an end, when it actually is.
When you get to that T-junction in your relationship, you are always left with two choices. You can either end it or work hard on it to bring the chemistry back.
But speaking of what we are here for, what are the actual signs that your relationship is coming to an end?
1. The Fighting Stops: Let’s be sincere with each other, there’s no real relationship without an argument. A relationship is a combination of two different people of different character and personality. Arguments are necessary for both parties to clear out their differences. The moment the fighting stops, you should be very concerned because the other party might have checked out emotionally. And the moment the other starts leaving emotionally, he/she will eventually leave physically.
2. You Stop Confiding In Each Other: One of the major essence of being in a relationship is having someone to confide in. Someone to trust and lean on in difficult times. We all need that person we can share all our experiences, feelings and ideas with. And the moment you stop being that person for your partner, your relationship is about to end.
3. No Future Plans: The beauty of a relationship is planning future together. When you are in a relationship and you don’t commit to future plans, your relationship is about to end. If you find yourself avoiding to make plans for the future with your partner because you suspect that you won’t be together in some months, it is a sign of the end.
4. You Look For A Connection Elsewhere: Breakup is usually caused by unhappiness or doubts in a relationship. When you are unhappy in a relationship, there is 90% possibility you would look for it elsewhere.
5. You Imagine Being Single: When you are done with a relationship, you will picture yourself as a single lady. You can also find yourself planning mentally on what you will do next, go on dates and do things basically you wouldn’t have done when you were in a relationship.