- In the movie “Iron Man”, Tony Stark character is inspired by Elon Musk, and also had a cameo in movie.
- He is the 83rd wealthiest person on the planet with estimated worth of US$ 11.5 billion.
- He was the 21st most influential person in the year 2016, according to Forbes magazine.
- He left Stanford University within two days after taking admission, because he wanted to start a company.
- In 1999, he founded the company with many others named PayPal, and when sold it he got his share of US$ 180 million.
- Afterwards, he invested the whole amount. He bought the company Tesla with US$ 80 million, SpaceX with US$ 70 million, and rest spent on Solar energy program.
His company SpaceX won a contract of US$ 1.2 billion from NASA, and working on cheap and reusable rockets.
He wants to colonise the Mars by the year 2030 and in his recent interview he quoted – “I want to die on Mars”.
8 Interesting Fact About South African Born Guru, Elon Musk
Elon Musk is an entrepreneur, engineer, inventor and an investor.
Here are few facts about him: